March 16, 2012

Featured on Remodelaholic

So last night as I was just about to go to bed, I checked a few emails and blogs only to find that my Beach Coastal Family Room Makeover had been chosen for a feature post on Remodelaholic.

Beach Coastal Family Room Makeover

                                                             Click here to check out the post.
-

Submitted by A Brit of Happiness



I'm sure most of you blog lovers are familiar with Remodelaholic and if not, you have got to check them out!  Justin and Cassity are wonderful bloggers who post some of the most amazing makeovers and "how to's" that I have come across!

Head on over to their site for a better look!

 I can honestly say that since I started this blog, about 1 month ago, I would not have imagined the opportunities that I have already been given to be featured by some of the amazing blogs that I have  been reading for over a year now! It's so thrilling!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and welcome :) Your family room turned out great!

    xo-Christine

    www.firsthomelovelife.com

    ReplyDelete