March 28, 2012

I Am Glad

Today our Beach Coastal Family Room was featured over at Lindsey's blog Better After.   Lindsey titled the post Oar'nt You Glad due to the Nautical feel that my Family Room has.  Well Lindsey, I am GLAD!  Glad to be featured on Better After!  Her blog is a great daily inspiration for me. I love peeking in and checking to see what cool before and after's she has posted!! Thanks Lindsey for featuring me on your blog! 


Just look at a couple of the redo's she has posted about recently:




      source

How stinkin' cute is this little kitchen!  Adorable!!



And then there was this light fixture...




 I just love the grand industrial feel it brings to a small space!!

So don't wait another minute, go check out Lindsey's blog Better After!

0 comments:

Post a Comment