September 25, 2012

Project Decor!

I was recently contacted by Project Decor.  I don't know if you are familiar with this site, but they are an up and coming design site.  They are really unique in that they allow you to pull from big designers products like Jonathan Adler which allows you to create some amazing design boards.  When they contacted me,  needless to say, I was THRILLED!!!  I set up my design shop over their this week and today I created my first design board.  You can see what they are all about HERE.    This is my design board I created.  I wanted to put together a  relaxed industrial space, so this is what I came up with...
 
 
 
Also, if you would like a design board created for a room in your home, click here for an affordable option that will allow you to transform any space into a relaxed getaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment