September 26, 2012

More fun with Project Decor!

I had a lot of fun yesterday working on a board for Project Decor!  I came across an inspirational photo online this morning, so I decided to use it to create a fun mix of color in a bedroom atmosphere! 
 
Here is my mix of turquoise, red, and gray...
 
 
I hope you enjoy seeing these design boards as much as I enjoy creating them :)
 
I am currently working on two fun design boards this week for some new clients.  Hopefully I will be able to have the first one ready to share by Friday!
 
If you would like an inspirational room board created for a room in your home you can contact me at seasideinteriors01@gmail.com or hop on over to my website Here for pricing and examples of previous room boards. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are fun!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
    Interestingly enough, I've visited yours before and I love it. I look forward to visiting more regularly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for allowing me to snoop around all of your great makeovers Renee!

      Delete