February 18, 2012

Here WE Go...

       I have finally come to the decision that I should begin to document the many happenings that go on here at A Brit of Happiness
      
       You see, I am a creative mess and thought what better way to organize myself than to start a blog.  Does that make Perfect sense to anybody else or is it just me?  On this blog, you can expect to find home renovation and D.I.Y. projects big and small, along with things that inspire me and hopefully you!
I love every aspect of design, whether it's decorating a room, throwing a party, or making a cake.  It doesn't matter to me, I seem to find design in everything!
     
         A year ago we bought our dream home.  YAY!!!
                                                 
 I have BIG plans for this place! 


    So, please join me as I venture on this new found territory of blogging.