February 28, 2012

It's a Dog's Life

So today, our baby turned one...



Not the one on the left, but the tiny 11 pounder on the right.  This was the day we got him. 
                                   

This is him now...






He is not an 11 pounder anymore!  He has been an awesome addition to the family!  


So, I came across a dog pillow the other day, in the same accent color as our living room.  It was on clearance at TJMaxx for $15 bucks so I couldn't pass it up. 




He has been loving his afternoon and evening naps on it. 

But I realized something was missing when I came across this picture on Pinterest...




So as a gift for our special guy, I thought I would build him this, or something like it.  Especially since I have these out in the garage...





Looks like I will be heading to Lowe's this weekend for some casters for the bottom, while my husband cuts these up for me.  I will show you Dozer in his new bed when we complete the pallet bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment